Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Admitted

I had my doctor's appointment this afternoon and apparently I'm not cooperating very well. My blood pressure and protein levels have increased again! Sooooo...I was sent over to L&D to be monitored. For awhile we thought we might have a baby today, but Dr. Callaghan decided to hold off awhile after seeing all of my results. This means I'm now admitted to the hospital and could be here around 2 weeks! After getting the news, Andrew went home to get my bag. The problem is I had packed for 1, 2, or 3 days tops. He got to run around trying to figure out all of the things on my list to bring back. He also had to switch some things. I thought I was being so smart having some things already packed like travel size shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc. Those won't last long enough! He did a good job though:).

So for now we're just chilling at the hospital. We are very thankful for Wifi. He's on his Iphone and I'm on my laptop. What a wonderful evening;).

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! What are you going to do there for 2 weeks? I'll be expecting a LOT of blog updates! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, the problem with that is things are a little boring in here and not much to blog about! Maybe the next blog will be the "scenic view" I get to enjoy;).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh! What are you doing to keep busy? Is Andrew having to work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew was here all yesterday and stayed until Dr. C came around this morning. He headed to work then. (He had to just walk out in the middle of an important meeting yesterday! LOL) I've had visitors, my laptop, and have tried to nap. Andrew's trying to get some paperwork taken care of now when nothing's going on, so he'll be here later. Fortunately, he's about 2 minutes away if I need him:).

    ReplyDelete
  5. How are things today? Enjoy those naps now, because they'll be the last ones you get for a LONG time! I hated when ppl told me that, but dang - it's SOOO true! :) Can't wait to meet Austin, but I hope he takes a little while longer to join us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things are good today. We had another sonogram and that looked great, so do his NSTs. We're just kind of sitting around hanging out these days. Loads of fun!

    ReplyDelete