Saturday, March 5, 2011

Took a Spin Today

It was a fairly eventul day as far as hospital days go. I got permission (for good behavior I guess ha ha) to go for a spin around the hospital AND go outside. We went outside and he pushed me around the hospital. Then we came back in and went exploring the HUGE Hobbs hospital. That didn't take too long for some reason. While we were outside we heard the JC playing a baseball game, so we went up to the 4th floor and observed from our special box seats for a little while. We got a special visit from Joyce and Sam. We all sat around and played Family Feud from Andrews Iphone. My parents came up and we all had a good visit. Andrew had to head to work and everyone went home. I got to have me a very nice nap! I also got to visit with Sis and Stephane after I woke up. The hospital delivered dinner while they were here. WOW! Something really has to be done about that mess. It's BAD! (Lunch looked like Alpo today.) Mom and Dad brought me Holidaze for dinner:). Thank goodness! I looked forward to watching the Duke/Carolina game all day and that was a bust. Unfortunately, Duke stunk it up! Thanks a lot, Travis, for the phone call to rub it in! I'll return the favor sometime;).

No comments:

Post a Comment