Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bed Rest

Well, it's official. I am now on bed rest...starting Monday. At my regular doctor appointment on Wednesday my blood pressure was pretty high and Dr. Driskill decided to run some tests. On Friday I went back for the results and I have preeclampsia, so I'm off work until after the baby is born. He told me it was OK to go back to work on Friday to finish the day. We got me a sub lined up and she came to meet with me Friday afternoon. Today I layed around most of the day, but had to go to school to work on lesson plans. I have next weeks lesson plans done and brought some books home to work on more lesson plans. Apparently, I have some time on my hands coming up! Tomorrow Andrew took off work for us to make a quick trip to Lubbock to pick up the travel system and get a few other necessities for Austin. Combined with some online ordering and tomorrow's trip, we should have everything Austin will need right when he comes home. Sounds like a great reason to shop to me! I should definitely get caught up on soap operas, Dr. Oz, and Oprah episodes over the next few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. Take care of you and little Austin.

    ReplyDelete