Monday, March 7, 2011

Dietary Visit & A Sonogram

Last night my nurse noticed how I never touch any of my food served here except breakfast. The food is FOUL. There's an alternative menu I tried to order from and they've never brought what I've marked, so she decided to give Dietary a call. Ten minutes later a lady came up to talk to me and give me a menu to fill out. She assured me that today I would get what I had ordered. She was right! The food has drastically been better today. These are actually chocolate chip cookies Marcia made and brought me yesterday. Yum! Andrew's exact words were, "That Marcia...she's all right!" LOL He LOVES chocolate chip cookies!
Mom brought me some chocolate covered strawberries. Aren't they pretty? They are delicious too!

And finally this is my from the hospital that was actually not too bad. It was such an improvement from the Alpo I've seen served around here.

These choices aren't too bad. I filled out my menu for tomorrow also. I've got my fingers crossed for 2 good days of food in a row!

And on an even more exciting note!!!! We had another sonogram today and got the CUTEST pictures of Austin. Look at those chubby little cheeks! He had his hands in front of his face most of the time.
Such sweet little lips!
And finally...yes, we have a thumbsucker on our hands! I told the lab tech last week I suspected he would be a thumbsucker since every time we have a sonogram his hands are around his face. Well, we caught him in the act today! No doubt about it!





1 comment:

  1. Oh those cheekies are precious! can't wait to see pics of the real deal! And so glad you got some decent food! That Marcia is pretty neat :) LOL

    ReplyDelete