Thursday, March 31, 2011

Goodbye Ole Girl

Andrew and I ordered me a new car about 8 weeks ago and Monday it finally came in. It took them a little while to get all of the papers in order and on Wednesday it was delivered to us! I cleaned out my old car on Tuesday night and realized I will miss my car! I had the Trailblazer for 5 1/2 years! We've been on many trips to Austin to see Andrew, tons of Texas Tech games together, and so much. This is her leaving;)... And here's the new one! I've never had a car with so many bells and whistles. She is pretty awesome!
AND today I finally got to go for my pedicure. I have been wanting this pedicure since I was in the hospital and finally got around to going today. I went ahead and splurged for a mani also!
I can now show my toes. It's officially spring!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Andrew, on the push present! LOL And the first pedi of the season is the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He DID do a great job! What were you doing up at 5:35 am!?! Even with the hour time change that's insane! I at least have an excuse...well, I guess a demand more like;).

    ReplyDelete