Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bouquet Bling Bling!


These are the flowers Andrew's sister-in-law, Karen, made for a wedding last weekend. Very nice!


This is the look Andrew will be working for the wedding! Nice!


This is what I have in mind for my bouquet.


Bling! Bling! Heart bouquet jewelry!


I've been starting to work on getting an idea of the flowers I want for the wedding. My friend and bridesmaid, Jennifer, has volunteered to take care of the bridesmaid bouquets! I think they'll look great! I want something fairly simple with ribbons. I'm still working on finding a picture of what I want. Last weekend Karen posted pictures of flowers she did for a wedding. She's VERY creative! They look great and she's willing to do my bouquet, the boutonnieres, and the corsages for the wedding. I want pink and white roses, so we'll just order the roses and let Karen and Jennifer go to town! You guys are awesome!
I'm STILL waiting on the arrival of my purchases from the last couple of weeks. I can't wait to see everything!





No comments:

Post a Comment