Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ebay Bargains

I'm not sure I trust some of you guys throwing stuff at me, so we're going for the bubbles;)! I'm going to order some ribbon with our names on it to tie on these, instead of the stickers on them.
These will be on the tables at the reception.

Andrew liked this and thought they were cool at Bev and Bill's wedding, so we need them too=)!

Andrew has been here this weekend and we've had a great time! He got here on Friday night in time to go to dinner with my family. Saturday we ran errands and then headed to Clovis for him to be introduced to the Clovis/Hobbs rivalry. Clovis won, however I think Andrew is addicted already! Today we got up and headed to church. Andrew got to meet our preacher that will marry us! We will begin our premarital counseling next month!
Tonight Mom, Dad, Kristi, Jeff, Kamden, & Kason came over for dinner. We had Andrew's favorites, lasagna and cheesecake! Mom had been on ebay and told me about some deals she found on some items I wanted for the wedding. We sat down and purchased them! I can't believe how drastically cheaper they were off ebay than on some of the other websites I've looked it.

2 comments:

  1. I <3 ebay too! Great deals!

    Also, when I try to post a comment, I have to do a word verification. Why does it have a little wheelchair sign next to the word verification...? Hmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...You're my blog expert to ask questions to! I have no idea! (There's so many comebacks I could have here. I'm really restraining myself!)

    ReplyDelete