Wednesday, February 24, 2010

We have cakes!

We'll be using a combination of the 3 cakes below for ours!





Mom and I met with the cake decorator today! It went VERY well and we both really liked her. She has a gorgeous house and one large room all dedicated to her cake decorating! I was in awe of this room! She seems very easy to work with. We decided on the pattern on the top cake with the hearts on a square 4 layer cake. The bottom picture shows a square cake with our caketopper. We'll also be adding pink roses. I can't wait to see it! (Her name is Geneva Acosta and number is 392-4909 if you need any cakes!)
We also ordered Andrew's cake! His will be a round 2 layer cake, but we're still working on the exact decorating. We'll come up with a picture soon!
Also, we had another big development today! I've been a little concerned about getting a videographer and haven't had any leads. I had just emailed someone today to ask for leads and he didn't know of anyone. When we sat down with the cake lady today I noticed business cards on the table for videographers! Her nephew does it! I called him a little earlier and we have an appointment on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment