Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sensational Saturday!


Zilker Botanical Gardens in Austin, TX - We had such a good time! It was a very pretty walk...and good exercise too!




It was so pretty!



So many pretty places to take pictures! We've decided to go back and do more pictures and have those with the engagement pictures we're doing in Hobbs.





I had to take this quickly. The sales lady was letting me take it before anyone looked! This is my engagement ring with the wedding band.


My new necklace! Andrew did great!
This is Andrew's engagement ring! The fun sales lady recommended to get a wedding band for him that is large enough to be easily seen. I was sold at that point! Andrew wanted his wedding band to have NO diamonds and to be plain and simple. This definitely fits all of these stipulations-simple, no diamonds, easily seen!


We had such a great day today! Andrew and I both love the Olympics, so he recorded the opening ceremonies last night while I was driving here. We watched that this morning and then got ready to go for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory! YUM! After this we headed to The Zilker Botanical Gardens. It was just gorgeous. Andrew also got us tickets earlier this week to see Valentine's Day. It was a great movie and I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I do HAVE to say...I can't believe he did that! (That's pertaining to the movie!)
Andrew also had planned ahead because he got tickets for our movie at the Barton Springs mall where Kay Jewelers is. We headed over there after the movie to pick out our wedding bands. They have now been sent off to be sized! We also got to use our Santa Bucks we got from when he purchased my engagement ring. I did well for Valentine's Day. I got a gorgeous necklace and bracelet. We were only planning to get the necklace, but it wound up being CHEAPER to add on the bracelet...go figure! I'm a sucker for a bargain though! We ended the night with 5 Guys burgers and Amy's Ice Cream. What more can you ask for in a day!?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment