Thursday, February 11, 2010

Staci & Andrew? Should I be concerned?

The other night I called Andrew at about 10:15 pm (11:15 pm in Texas!) to tell him goodnight. I was a little surprised when a female voiced answered the phone. I paused and thought for a second and then asked, "Destiny?" I was thinking maybe his sister had dropped by. She immediately answered with a, "HUH?" This let me know it was NOT Destiny! I asked who it was (perhaps a tiny bit on the grouchy side LOL) and she informed me in a cheerful voice, "This is Staci!" I paused again for a second and then realized it was my friend, Staci, I had called her earlier and accidentally redialed the same number! It was a bit of a weird feeling to hear the female voice when I was expecting to hear Andrew! Staci informed me she was headed to bed...and my fiance was NOT there=)! I couldn't quit laughing at myself about this! I'm not sure if I got a bigger kick out of this or Andrew!

No comments:

Post a Comment