Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Bridezilla?

This will be the look the grooms men will be working.
This is the look Andrew will be working. They'll all have pink rose boutonnieres.
This is a bridezilla!!!
Last week we set up our account at Master Cleaners where we will be renting the tuxes. We're going to need 12 of them! The men that live in town will just run up there and get fitted sometime. This weekend Andrew will be here and we're going to send the order form to the men out of town for them to use when they go get sized.
So I recently discovered the channel, WeTV. It's a wedding channel with tons of wedding shows.
I've been watching Say Yes to the Dress, Platinum Weddings, and Rich Bride Poor Bride for the last couple of weeks. This past weekend I watched my first episode of Bridezilla. OH MY GOODNESS!! That's not one I'm going to be able to continue to watch because the brides are so awful!
Tomorrow after school I have an appointment with the cake decorator I'm probably going to use. Her name is Geneva Acosta and she delivers! I already ordered one from another place, but I'm going to call and cancel it. I didn't like it! The other lady was into stacking the layers with the plastic things and I'm not a fan of that. More to come on the cake soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment