Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!

This will be our cake topper! I think it's so cute! I can't wait for it to come in, so I can see it with our names!
These will be our toasting flutes. I got a lot of our wedding things from this same line, so it will all be matching!
Well, I have had the pleasure of doing a great deal of shopping over the last week and a half! I can't imagine how people planned weddings before the internet! I've had a really good time looking up all of the different things for the wedding on so many different websites. I also get a big thrill when I find a good bargain=). Just let me know if you ever need any tips!
We have reserved everything we will be renting for the church. That's a relief to make sure that is taken care of! I have ordered the invitations and can't wait to see them when they come in! I also ordered the toasting flutes, guest book, wedding picture album, serving set, unity candle and holder set, and pen stand. These are all the twin hearts set that match. They're too cute and I love how they match! It's the little things I get a kick out of=).
The project I'm working on now are bridesmaid dresses! We thought we had it worked out to have them made, but the lady changed her mind=(. Now we have another possibility of someone to make them, but I've also found some I like to just order. So we'll have to wait and see how all this works out.

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! It's just babies and weddings all around and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'm going to need to see Baby Drew again soon. I'll exchange dessert for holding him. It worked for me last weekend=).

    ReplyDelete