Sunday, February 7, 2010

Engagement Pics Booked!

We have booked our photographer and date for our engagement pictures! Andrew will be coming here March 19th and we will do our pictures on Saturday, the 20th. We decided on Miguel Flores for our pictures. My friend, Marcia, recommended him. He is friends with her family and has taken a lot of their pictures and done one of their weddings. I've checked out his website and it's great! He is actually getting married the same day Andrew and I are, so won't be able to do our wedding. The picture above is of him and his fiance. I LOVE this picture! We've talked and we're putting his ideas together with mine and Andrews. We have some good ideas of locations to go to around Hobbs for pictures. Let me know if you happen to have a brilliant idea! We're open to suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment