Friday, February 18, 2011

Valentine's Day

I really haven't had that many cravings lately, but I DID have one on Sunday night. Someone mentioned red velvet cake and then that's all I could think about...so Mom made me one. YUM!! It was delicious and hit the spot! I must say this years Valentines Day was nothing like last years. Last year we bought our wedding rings, had lunch at Trudys, dinner reservations at Iron Cactus, went canoeing, went on a train ride, and many other things. I looked back at that blog post earlier and WOW!! This year Andrew left my gifts out on the table when he left for work and I saw them after he was gone. He got his when he came home from work...pretty late that night. No Valentines dinner for us! We'll have to work on that this weekend though! I got him an ugly pullover..ha ha!
He gave me flowers, chocolates, and I'm going to go do a little shopping this weekend!

The BIGGEST part of our Valentines Day was that Andrew's Christmas present came in! His iphone! Our cell phone service is through Alltel and they are switching to AT&T. Andrew HAD to have an iphone when we got to upgrade. It was supposed to be in awhile ago, but I guess they've had delays. I got my new one too, but I'm sticking with my blackberry.

He was PUMPED when he saw his new iphone! We still have to wait to activate them for a couple of more weeks though!

No comments:

Post a Comment