Saturday, February 5, 2011

Farewell Fleharty

My snobby friend, Cindy, announced a few weeks ago she's moving. Just kidding! She's not snobby at all, but she really is moving to Houston! One night we went to dinner with a couple of other friends, Malinda and Chaundra, and talked about our first impressions of each other. We all thought each other were snobby when we first met! It's pretty funny thinking back on that now after we all became such good friends. Cindy, Chaudra, and I all started at Stone the same year and Malinda has been there one year longer. Last night I went to a little goodbye party for Cindy and had a great time. Cindy, you will be missed, BUT you must come back for visits. Also, I'm going to come see you and drag you to an Astros baseball game...kicking and screaming or not. She's a little misguided and doesn't like sports;). How can that be? It was nice getting out and going to her party after such a crazy week. I worked Monday and then we had a delay on Tuesday due to the weather. I was off Wednesday and Thursday because of the ice and snow. On Friday the weather was a little better, but we got the day off because of the governor declared a state of emergency due to energy shortage. All that was good for me, but not so much for Andrew. He still had to go to work and was out in the cold for most of one of the days. The terribly cold weather has caused them problems and unfortunately we have more snow coming, but at least it's not supposed to be as cold.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm going to miss you! Can't wait for your trip to Houston, even if I have to go to a sporting event....! HAHA

    ReplyDelete