Friday, February 11, 2011

Baby Shower Time

Baby Austin is already a bit spoiled, but that's how it's supposed to be! My friend, Maria, has a little boy and saved all of his things. She is currently 40+ weeks pregnant (she was due on February 6th), but apparently her baby girl is pretty comfy in her tummy. (Come on Baby Caelyn! We're ready to meet you!) Once she found out she was having a little girl, she gave me Benton's things she had saved. Add her things along with the things I've already been given (I've had a lot of kids at school bring little outfits for Austin already) and WOW! Austin already has a nice assortment of shoes... He also has a great selection of clothes! This does not even include the onesies and pajamas!

AND we are super excited to have a shower for Austin! I have one coming up on February 22nd at Stone! I just got the cute invitation today! Can't wait!

There will be another one March 5th for others outside of school. We feel very lucky to have so many people be so generous and to already love Austin so much:).


No comments:

Post a Comment