Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Scorp Attack!!

Scary critters!
The scene of the crime. Sheets are being washed now!

There's a red mark in the middle and then a whiter ring (I know I'm ghostly already) around that. I marked the outer edges (thank you Rachel) to see if it was spreading.

This morning Andrew and I were greeted with a very rude awakening! Just as his alarm went off at 6:20 I felt a pain in my leg and jumped up yelling that something was getting me. Andrew thought I was dreaming at first! Finally, I told him I thought a scorpion got me and he pulled back the covers and found the culprit. He killed it quickly, but not before the damage was done. That's my first scorpion sting and it HURT! Ouch! My leg burned for hours and my lips went a little numb for awhile. We have an exterminator coming Friday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment