Friday, July 9, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Andrew and I did our wedding gifts tonight. We agreed when we booked the trip to Cancun that would be our main wedding gift to each other, but said we do some other small things. I gave Andrew this Texas flag to put in the front of our house, a frame to put pictures with his groomsmen, and engraved his wedding band. His wedding band says, "From This Moment On 7.10.10."
Andrew gave me this beautiful heart jewelry box. When I open it up it plays, "What a Wonderful World," one of our songs.


Things are in full swing at the church. I am an EXPERT bow tier at this point! I like how Dad is sitting and relaxing in this one:).








1 comment:

  1. That's a "sign" of true love...heeheeeheee!

    Everything looks so great! I can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete