Sunday, August 1, 2010

Dinner and a Murder

Our wedding gift to Kari and Chris. It's like the one we have!

Kari - the bachelorette! She won cutest outfit:)!
Kari's cake - it was delicious!

Lots of confronting going one while we were playing our parts. I see Kinzie and Porsche confronting each other in the background, just as they did most of the night:). Great actresses!

I confess! I was the murderer!

Our stripper...Christy's husband showed up to play a little joke. Very funny!
This weekend I headed to Albuquerque for Kari's bachelorette party! The theme was dinner and a murder. It was really like playing Clue, but acting it all oout. We each were assigned a character and given their background. We assumed their roles and the confrontations began! I played Kari's mother and found a murder weapon and killed her maid of honor and got away with it. It was a great night with MANY laughs. Thanks so much, ladies!










No comments:

Post a Comment