Saturday, July 17, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Watts

We have a mess! We have lots to do now that we are home! The good news is Andrew is off until Monday and I'm still off for the summer!
It's official! We are Mr. and Mrs. Watts!


This is our first glimps of American soil on the flight back from Mexico. Let me just tell you we were OVERJOYED to get home! We loved every second of our honeymoon, but it is certainly true...there's no place like home.

This is the name tag I attached to the luggage!




This picture makes me chuckle. This is Andrew walking through the airport carrying my pink and black bag that has the letter K on it. He told me that carrying that bag is how he knows that he's married because if we were just dating he wouldn't be carrying it. LOL I chuckled the whole way through the aiport at this.
Well, we are thrilled to finally be home and have tons of pictures to share, but we also have a lot to do. I'm going to get them all up eventually:). I think I'll clean for awhile and then blog for awhile, so keep checking back. These are just a few to peak your interest;).
Oh and the other background I had is no longer functional, so I had to grab this one quickly so this is readable! I'll work the blog over later when I have more time to make it cute and up to date with us NOT planning a wedding anymore:).





























No comments:

Post a Comment