Saturday, July 10, 2010

Signing Off







I started this blog back in January when July 10th was so far away. Now suddenly the family is here, the church is decorated, and the calendar says July 10. I hear so many people say they had cold feet at the last minute. I even have people ask if I'm sure I'm doing the right thing. Not because they don't like Andrew, but just from their own life experiences and the way things are today. I can say with complete confidence that I love Andrew with all of my heart and I can't wait to be his wife. I have no second thoughts. Tonight he only reminded me more of why. I completely messed up his night sending him home to find some tiny pink rhinestone hearts we needed for the reception when he was supposed to be driving to Odessa. Over an hour later of searching I found them in my purse. He smiled and told me he loved me. We will have a busy day tomorrow, but I plan to enjoy every moment of it. On Sunday we will head for Cancun. We have both agreed we will turn our cell phones off for the trip and turn them back on again when our return flight lands. It's time we had a break from the phone, time, schedules, and rushing. We love all of our friends and family so much. I can't tell you how blessed we are that so many of you are here to share our special day with us. So I'm signing off tonight as Kala Duke and will continue proudly on the flip side as Kala Watts.

No comments:

Post a Comment