Thursday, July 22, 2010

Officially a Watts

I have spent TWO days this week in line at the social security office, but I do finally have my new social security card being sent to me.
My new license! This REALLY made it official;).

AND our marriage certificate has been filed in Lovington.


Andrew and Sis at Dad's bday party. Andrew is sport his new Halliburton ensemble.

Dad blowing out his candles. He's 60!

Mom made Dad his favorite, Coke Cake.

Sis and Mom working over the cameras. We want to finish off all of the wedding cameras and get the ones that were left developed. If you happened to take yours, we'd like to have it back:)!
This has been a crazy week of sitting and waiting in all the different office, but I do think that I'm done with that part. I have been to Lovington to file the marriage license, sat in the social security office 2 times, sat in the MVD 2 times, and the bank 2 times. BUT that part is done and I think the rest I can take care of on the internet. We are legally Andrew and Kala Watts.





2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love the new blog design. Oh and a whole new grammatical adventure...plural! I thought possessive was fun, but look at you now: Wattses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm happy with the header (thanks to you fabulous website), but still not satisfied with the background. I'm gonna work on it! And yes, I had to double check to make sure Wattses was correct:)!

    ReplyDelete