Sunday, January 1, 2012

The loot!

We have had sooooo much fun over this Christmas break. I can't even tell ya! Kent, Karen, Pete, Ashly, Emily, and Joyce all came over to Hobbs to see us. We had dinner and invited my parents over too. We had a great dinner (courtesy of yours truly). My parents headed to the Eagle basketball game and we got ready for a Bezzerwizzer throwdown. We LOVE this game! Karen and I won one game and Kent and Pete won one game. It was FUN! Austin LOVES Kent. Kent's a little wild and crazy and very entertaining for Austin! On Friday I went back with them to Odessa to see Danny and Mary Lou there were here from Austin. Unfortunately, Andrew had to work and didn't get to go with us. Here we are at Rosa's and Kent is flying Airplane Austin around... Oh yes! He loves his Uncle Kent!

Austin had so much fun playing with the girls. They were soooooo good with him!


Brother/sister love...they NEVER pick on each other;)...

Austin made a haul! When Kristi and I were little my mom always made us get our gifts together in front of the tree to take a picture. (I thought this was such a pain sometimes!) Well, here's Austin's picture with all of his loot. He got some FUN stuff! We're having a ball playing with everything!

Sweet Emily with Austin...

Austin LOVES his new car! I put the pillow behind him and kicked back and reclined for awhile...

What a wonderful break it's been. It's going to be soooo hard to go back, but at least we still have a few more days.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a happy little guy! He sure did get some good loot!!!!

    ReplyDelete