Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Yep, Austin was wild and crazy on New Years Eve! Ha ha! We took this one just before he went to bed...at 8:30:). Austin is old news now...he was born LAST year!

Our refrigerator went out the other day and we got to purchase a new one=/. While I was at Lowe's looking at new ones I happen to see the product. I'm a little offended by it;)...

The other night Andrew, Austin, and I got to meet Scott, Shara, Miranda, and Addison for dinner at Applebees. Austin was trying on Daddy's hat. I really don't think it looks good on him! Ha!

Shara and Addi loving on Austin...

This has been Andrew's week off. I came home from work the other day to his, so I went and crawled into bed and took my own nap!

Austin the Puff Thief! He LOVES his Puff snacks!

These are from New Year's Day at our house. We had some pretty good jokes regarding taking pictures. I busted out the camera and told them to look seductive...


Yep, they got it going on...

And the boys pigging out in the living room...

Happy New Year to everyone! We had a wonderful 2011 and looking forward to a fantastic 2012!!

No comments:

Post a Comment