Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Cap'n Austin

When we went to the pediatric eye doctor she diagnosed Austin with intermittent alternating lazy eyes. Soooo...Austin has to wear an eye patch 2 hours a day and alternate eyes daily. I was a little sad at first when we put the patch on, BUT I've decided it gives him even more character. Remember the whole pirate thing with Texas Tech? I think he's just showing his true roots. How cute is my Captain Austin? ARGH!!!! He has been tolerating it SOOO well! I'm truly shocked. When we put it on the first time, he seemed a little confused. He doesn't like it WHILE I'm putting it on, but he seems to forget about it after it's on there. I THINK I can already tell his eyes are getting better! Check out the cute video below. Make sure you watch all of it and have the volume on. You can hear Austin's new word...




No comments:

Post a Comment