Thursday, February 2, 2012

The VIP Treatment

Last night I got a VERY special treat. My friend, Bree, scored us some special tickets to the A&M vs. Tech Lady Raider basketball game. We got to sit in the Chancellor's Suite! I headed over to Lubbock immediately after school and met Bree at her apartment. We met up with her friend, Daily, at Cafe J's for a quick drink and then on to the game. When we got there it was pretty awesome! There's lots of free food available and I was starving! Dumb me ran to the bathroom as soon as we got there and that is exactly when Chancellor Hance came. He had left when I got back to go to his courtside seats. I was gone for like 2 minutes! Oh well...we had fun anyway! Here's from our view on the balcony of the chancellor's suite...

Yeah, we were feeling pretty important...


Bree and Daily...

Trying to look important;)...


Bree big timing it...


Some of the decor...



One angle of the suite...Gotta love that Double T!!

The bar area...


The food...



After the game....



We had to get ALL angles:)!!

Lounging...


I look important, don't I????


Outside of the suite...


Yes, it was a VERY fun night. Unfortunately, we lost! However, it was definitely a pretty cool experience. Come on now, Bree, hook me up during football season too:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment