Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer Mummers

This is before all of the craziness got started!
Me and Sarah - Chris was throwing popcorn at us while Shane was taking the picture!

This was a favorite act for me and Sarah!


The hats on our head are our popcorn bags! It was hard to dig popcorn kernels out of my hair!
Andrew and I had quite a treat last night! We headed over to Midland to go to Summer Mummers with Shane and Sarah. I also got to meet some other friends of theirs, Callie and Chris. We had such a fun time! A lot of it is setup as a funny play. Then at the end they do a bunch of different funny acts with music. The entire time you get to throw popcorn at each other. I REALLY liked this part. There was a lady in front of us that I picked on...just a little! Andrew called me an instigator! She made the mistake of getting irritated! I pelted her all night long with popcorn. The funny part was she thought it was Shane and Chris the whole time and would turn around and throw popcorn at them! Fun times! Thanks for inviting us, Shane and Sarah!



No comments:

Post a Comment