Thursday, August 26, 2010

Partying Hard

Shara and Addison at my birthday party - How cute are they?!?
What a fun week! I had SUCH a terrific birthday! I woke up to a dozen roses, chocolates, and a sweet card from my fabulous husband. Mandy brought cookies for me and my entire class. A parent brought donuts for my entire class. I had lots of fun presents from my kids and even flowers delivered! I got to have lunch with my husband. My kids were fantastic all day! Ms. Reber decided to have my entire class over to her room and we did a fun little dance for my birthday. HA HA!! Andrew got off work in time to get to go to dinner with my family and Shara, Addison, and Miranda. All of my family came over for my party along with Shara and her girls. Holly and her family came over as well. What a terrific day! Everything went great, but then Andrew had to go back to work a little after 9. They had a pretty big problem occur and he didn't get home until 3:15 AM!! He is one sleepy boy now. Now we are looking forward to this weekend. We are going over to Midland to see Summer Mummers with Sarah and Shane! Should be fun:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment