Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break II

I just want you guys to know I DID get my pedi! Much better! I'm ready for flip flops now!
Andrew and I took a dance lesson on Friday night. I think they might invite us to be on Dancing with the Stars soon=)!

We got to go see the Lakers and Spurs! It was FUN!
The Lakers beat the Spurs. Kobe got hot in the 4th quarter and it was all over for the Spurs.

Lakers and Spurs pregame - It was very cool!
I have admired this lighthouse in Buchanan Dam since my first trip to Austin. I think it is so gorgeous! I look forward to seeing this lighthouse on each trip.
We had such a great spring break in Austin! The Lakers/Spurs game was great. We were hoping for the Spurs to win, but the Lakers got them in the 4th quarter. It was a GREAT atmosphere! Friday night we got to go to our favorite restaurant, Trudys, for dinner. After dinner we went to a dance lesson at Go Dance in Austin. This was really fun! It was very basic...we learned the Two Step (slightly different than what we're used to) and the country waltz. We're planning to go back for the Cha Cha and Tango. After our lesson we went out to Grahams to bust a move;)! We had a great time! Now it's home and back to work...




1 comment:

  1. I love the toes, wish I was able to wear open toe shoes to work so I could get mine done.

    ReplyDelete