Monday, March 15, 2010

Partners?

This is Kari and her fiance, Chris. I got to meet him and hang out with them this weekend. I like him a lot! The wedding plans can continue;).
My friend, Kari! We're both engaged and getting married! Her wedding will be 2 months after mine and Andrews on September 18th!

Hanging out at Chris's house! Kari just got done skunking is at the game Scene It. She's a movie buff!


We had so much fun shopping for bridesmaid dresses together.

This is a dress that is similar to the one she will wear for my wedding (in PINK of course)!

This is one of the dresses she considered for hers. The real one is similar to this one.

I decided to get some exercise while Kari was at work on Friday!

YIKES! This was quite a workout!



I truly had a fantastic weekend seeing Kari. We did lots of shopping and wedding talk! We did have some DRAMA! We got back to her apartment Friday night late and talked for awhile. I was EXHAUSTED and headed to bed and was apparently out immediately. I woke up later and heard a beeping sound and thought I should get up and ask Kari what it was, but I fell back to sleep;). Kari came and knocked on my door later and asked if I could hear the beeping. Long story short it was her carbon monoxide alarm that was going off! She had already called the fire department and they were headed over. She said I could just stay in bed and sleep. (She figured it was because the detector was old, but called to be on the safe side.) She talked to the fireman and said her friend (me) was asleep in the other room when he was checking things. Before he left he recommended to open the windows in "her partner's room." LOL Chris, Kari, Andrew, and I have all had a pretty good laugh about this one. Now I'm just looking forward to Friday! It's the beginning of spring break and I'll be headed to Austin! Andrew and I plan on shopping for outfits for our engagement pictures.


1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see the pictures once you get them.

    ReplyDelete