Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break in Austin

Us at the Nebraska/UT game! UT won 13-3!
We had great seats 3 rows behind home plate!
I went running at Zilker Park today. It was a BEAUTIFUL!!! This scenery was amazing and so was all of the rest;).
I bought my earrings for the wedding today. Hearts of course!

These are so cute! Yes, I need a pedi!
They look gold here, but they're actually pewter. They're TALL! I need the height!
I like the bling!
I'm having a great time in Austin! We took in a UT baseball game on Sunday! That was fun! Today I went over to Barton Creek in search of this cute little store I like there. I decided I don't want to wear your typical uncomfortable wedding heels. So I decided I wanted to see what Yellow Box flip flops I could find. I picked these out today! I like them a lot! I also threw in the earrings! Afterward, I went over to Zilker for a run and WOW. Everything was just gorgeous...everything;)! I told Andrew he needs to go with me next time to enjoy the scenery as well! On Wednesday we will be at the Lakers/Spurs game in San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment