Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally!

I was very excited to see this box sitting by my front door when I drove up today. I dove in as soon as I walked in the door!
I LOVE it all! It's even better than I thought it was going to look! The picture does NOT do it justice!

Our guests will sign this frame!


These are my favorite. I can't tell you how pretty they look. I almost switched and ordered different toasting flutes at the last second, but I am sooo glad we got these! I tried to zoom in to show our names that are engraved on the side, but it wouldn't show.
This all came from 1 company and it's the main package I've been dying to get. There was some kind of a computer glitch with the first order they said (from January), but we got it all straightened and everything arrived today. I couldn't be happier with it all!



2 comments: