Friday, April 2, 2010

2 Digits!!!

We are down to 2 digits until the wedding! When I started this blog, we were in the 190's. How time is flying! Our big day is going to be here very soon and we can't wait!
Our unity candle arrived this week, but I forgot to take a picture of it to share! I'm in Austin now, so this one will have to work until I can take a picture of the real thing. It is VERY pretty!
This week I've been working on rehearsal dinner! I had it booked for Ranchers, but they can only hold 40 people in the separate room and it looks like we will be a little closer to 50. I've called around several places and it looks like La Paloma is going to be the pick! They have great Mexican food! Mom, Dad, Kristi, Kamden, Kason, and I went to eat their on Tuesday night to get the whole effect to make our decision. (Kamden REALLY liked the hamburger. Weird kid! lol) They're the only restaurant that has been willing to close down for the rehearsal dinner. I want to either have the whole restaurant or a room for just our guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment