Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Bit of Humor


On my list this week of things to get accomplished was to go around and check out the places that rent wedding "stuff." I went to several places and this was definitely the best one. I like these columns and they have them in 8, 6, and 4 foot tall. I also like the white candleabra. I couldn't get a good picture of those, but that gives you an idea. I need to decide exactly what all I want from there though. They have quite a bit!
On a side note...here's a bit of a funny story. Last week I decided to be a little silly and make a list of some songs my friends would dance to at the wedding. There's funny stories that go with some of these songs, but I'll leave that part out in order to stay out of trouble. I sent them an email telling them their "assigned" song and to get started on their choreography. Here's a few:
Kristi - We Are Family
Shara - Can't Touch This
Cindy - I Will Survive
Malinda - Don't Ya Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me
Holly - I'm Too Sexy
Anyway, I'm full of it about 95% of the time and figured they would just naturally know I was kidding. Shara and I were talking about the wedding and she asked me if I was really serious about the dance. I thought she just meant having a dance at the reception, but she meant her dance to "Can't Touch This." I figured out what she meant and kept it going for a little bit and asked her, "Shara, you mean you won't do this dance for me?" Her answer was, "I'll see what I can do." How good of a friend is that?!? She was seriously going to try to put something together for me, even when her husband told her he was OUT of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment