Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Mountains

I'm very behind on sharing the pictures of my little cutie, so I'm combining a lot of events together. Here is a picture of Ausin in an outfit Kristi gave me. This is an outfit Austin's cousins, Kamden and Kason wore. I THINK they both had it anyway... Dad's birthday...

Yummy cake and ice cream! Austin is a little daredevil and likes to be THROWN in the air!


I THOUGHT I had this one flipped around, but apparently not and I'm too lazy to go back and change it! This is Brenden, Reece, and Austin at our Friday play date....

Last weekend we went over to Midland for a Rockhound game. Austin did very well, but unfortunately the game went in to extra innings so we left before it was over. We had a very sleepy baby. Austin likes to hang onto "the bird" that's hanging on his carrier.

Joyce and Sam with Austin before the game.

Granny Fern rocking Austin. She is VERY good at making him laugh!

We got to enjoy a whole week of Andrew being off work, so we headed to Ruidoso to cool off. We stayed at Inn of the Mountain Gods with my parents. We decided to try pedal boating...

We also got to enjoy the horse races!


Austin was so good for the whole trip, but we WORE this baby out!

Austin and I went for a stroll around the hotel because it was too cool to go outside after we had a rain shower.

Immediately when Mom got in the boat she let us know she did NOT like this.

This was SO hard. I never dreamed it would be that difficult to pedal that little boat around, but WOW!! Dad's seat back even broke! He could have tumbled in the lake!

We made a little bed for Austin in the floor and this is how he slept. Could he possibly look any sweeter?!?

After all of our little trips Austin is still recovering. He slept ALL day today. We had a good time though while we were gone enjoying lots of family time:).

No comments:

Post a Comment