Sunday, July 17, 2011

4 Months Old!!

My sweet boy turned 4 months old this past week! He's growing soooo fast. He has really got into this whole baby food thing. He LOVES it! So far we have had rice cereal, applesauce, peaches, bananas, carrots, and green beans. It was all a hit..except the green beans. Somehow those just seem to fall out of his mouth;). This kid is hysterical in his new bouncer. He really enjoys bouncing AND watching TV. He doesn't care, he'll watch anything. Just keep the boy in front of the TV!

This is Austin watching Fox News on the economy. He's a very informed young man!



And his 4 month pictures...You can REALLY tell he's grown this month!

I couldn't get him to sit up in the chair. He has this great new trick where he lifts his bootie up and slinks down every time I try to get him to sit up. He also loves to do that when I put him in the car seat!

We had our 4 month checkup on Thursday. He is now 13 pounds and 24 inches long. He's 2 foot tall! In the past he has been below the 5th percentile in all of the categories. He has now moved up to be between the 10th and 25th percentiles. I guess it's a good thing he started at 4 pounds...the boy likes to EAT!! He also had to have his shots. One of the shots was oral and the nurse asked ME to give it to him. I did and he did very well with it. Then he had to do the bad part. I laid him down on the table and held his hands and talked to him and Andrew was on the other side. She gave him his first shot and he just looked at me REALLY shocked. Then he got his second one and WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He SCREAMED! It didn't last long and we gave him Tylenol and he was sound asleep by the time I buckled him in the car seat. He slept for almost 24 hours, only waking to eat. He ran a little fever the next day, but is all better now! He never even acted like his legs bothered him. I'm glad that part is OVER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment