Sunday, July 10, 2011

1 Year Anniversary



One year ago today Andrew and I got married. Ohhh the difference a year makes! We've had a fantastic first year in so many ways. Before we got married we had never lived in the same town, much less the same house! It's been such a relief to no longer do weekend visits and to get to see each other all of the time. I definitely don't miss all of the time I used to spend on the phone. In the past year we went through pregnancy and Austin's arrival. I HATED every second of being pregnant, but Andrew was so good to me even when I was grouchy. When I was put into the hospital with pre-eclampsia he spent every night in the hospital with me on a bed that wasn't even as wide as his shoulders. He never complained once. (We even busted out of the hospital one night to go for a ride and have a hot chocolate, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone!!) Once we came home, he has been the best Daddy ever. He does everything for Austin: feeds, changes, bathes, all of it. I love him more today than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment