Saturday, January 29, 2011

Austin's College Fund

It's never too early to get started! Have you seen how expensive college is these days!?! On Friday Mandy dropped by this super cute piggy bank that matches Austin's room perfectly! I've already started putting some change in there! Thanks, Mandy!We haven't done much in Austin's room this weekend. Andrew worked today and has to work tomorrow. My big project is cleaning out our closet! The other day I went in there to steal one of Andrew's t-shirts to wear and could hardly get it out because his clothes were packed in there so tightly. It's because I have 4 racks and he has only 1! Sooooo I'm working on freeing up another rack for him. Also, I'm going through old shoes and other junk to get rid of extra stuff! I've made progress today! I'm hoping to finish it up tomorrow. It will be sooo nice when its all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment