Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Busy Boy

Yeah, this has pretty much turned into the All About Baby Austin Blog...but isn't it fun!?!?! :) Andrew has been very busy the last couple of days assembling projects. I got him a computer desk and chair for Christmas he put together last night and tonight he has been working on the changing table. Austin's baby bedding arrived yesterday and I looove it. It's too cute in his room! Andrew also raised Austin's crib earlier, this picture was taken before that. Andrew has worked hard on Austin's changing table. I didn't want a typical changing table. I wanted one that could be used longer. I love these shelves with the cubes in them. We also got some little baskets to go inside the cubes. Organization! Love it:)!
Doesn't it look great!?!? It'll be doubled with another one in front of it to make it wide enough and we'll add the changing cushion to go on top.


Andrew's new computer desk in his man cave.


And for the next project....

I found these curtains with stars on them. I think they'll be super cute in navy blue with the silver stars in Austin's room. I haven't ordered them yet because we need to replace the blinds first, but these are looking like a MUST to me:).

No comments:

Post a Comment