Sunday, January 23, 2011

Thank heaven for little boys...

Andrew had a much needed weekend off...well, sort of. Saturday we went over to Midland/Odessa. We started in Midland where we needed to run a few errands AND I got to have On the Border for lunch. YUM! After the errands we went over to Odessa to celebrate Destiny's birthday. We had lots of fun hanging out with Destiny, John, Sam, Joyce, Granny, Tiki, Mona, and Brooklynn! Today Andrew started working on some of the projects that needed to be done. He got Austin's new blinds and curtains up! I LOVE how they look! How cute are these!?!? Soooo perfect in his room:)! AND they are supposed to keep out 99.9% of the light (when closed of course.) I'm thinking this could be crucial in keeping Austin asleep longer:).
And here's what it looks like with the blinds open! They look SO much better than the old ones.


One of the errands we ran on Saturday was to go to Burlington. I wanted to look at their diaper bags, but didn't really find anything I liked. I decided to go ahead and look at the baby clothes for Austin. He needed a coming home from the hospital outfit. We found this one and decided it was MUST. I love how it has layers and a blanket to go with it. SOOOO CUTE:)!!




1 comment: