Monday, April 26, 2010

The REAL Engagement Pictures

I like this one a lot!
We LOVE this one! I want to blow it up and put it in the dining room.
This one is cool too, but I think I like the darker one better.
You would never believe where this one was taken! LOL
Yeah, I look a little fake in this one!
Aren't we cute!?!
Andrew's Heisman pose!
Yeah, I'm a football pro! Can't you tell!?!
Miguel kept telling us to kiss, so what could we do but comply!?!
The Longhorn and the Red Raider
Yeah, we're going to have a few battles!
I think this one might be my favorite! You can even see Colt McCoy's autograph on Andrew's jersey.
Yes, I look very scary! I know Andrew was totally intimidated!
Don't you always see football players smiling at each other?? Notice Tech has the ball and driving in the red zone=).
Here's a preview of some of our engagement pictures we took this weekend. We had so much fun taking these pictures. Our photographer was Miguel Flores and I HIGHLY recommend him! He took over 200 pictures! I'm not sure how we will all narrow down to order what we want!

No comments:

Post a Comment