Saturday, February 11, 2012

New Furniture

A couple of weeks ago Andrew and I made a decision. We decided to get a new sectional! This old sectional has 1 recliner in it and we always both want to sit in it! It also doesn't have places to put your drinks, so if you aren't in the recliner you don't have anywhere to put your drink. Therefore, in order to save our marriage (Ha ha! JUST KIDDING! No rumors!) we decided to go LOOK at furniture. Mom and Dad came over to watch Austin and I assured them we'd be right back. Well, I lied! I wasn't expecting to find something we both liked so much so fast, but we did! Here's the old one... And here's the new....Looks good, huh! We got it from Ashley and we both immediately fell in love with it. There was nothing else that we even liked a little bit, so it was such an easy decision. It is sooooo comfortable. I'll be be blogging in style in my recliner with a place to put my drink now! And it's Austin approved...


We took a pretty good nap here today too:).

No comments:

Post a Comment