Saturday, August 13, 2011

Watts Family Reunion 2011

I'm a little behind, so I'm going to do multiple posts to get caught up! Last week we got to go to the Watts Family Reunion in Coleman, Texas. We were very excited to take Austin to his very first one. Andrew and I shared ONE suitcase and the rest of my car was packed down with ALL of Austin's things. The swing came in super handy. How cute are these two napping? Andrew with Charlotte and Austin.

Austin and Charlotte chilling out while we all sat around and admired them:).


Cousins!
One the way home from Coleman Austin had a good time playing with his feet/legs.

Destiny, Karen, Austin, and Ashlyn right before we were leaving to come home. We had such a great time!

Austin was sooo good the whole time we were there. Right when we got there on Friday night he had a little meltdown when we came in because I think he was overwhelmed with everything. After that all was well. Thank goodness:)!

No comments:

Post a Comment