Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy birthday to me!

I had SUCH a great birthday last week! Marcia brought her class over to my room and they all went around the room and "honored me." They all said what they like about me. It was sooo sweet! We also danced around the room like we do for the kids birthdays. I tried to get a picture of Marcia busting a move, but I didn't snap it in time! I also had a great birthday because my fantastic husband came to see me at school and brought me a Gabby's burrito for lunch. YUM!! After school I got to go see my baby boy. Andrew got off work early and we all went to dinner at Chilis. Then it was PARTY time! Here's the delicious cake Maria made for my birthday! It was snickerdoodle!

My and my fantastic hubby...

Austin slept for part of the party, but made it up for a few pictures!

This is my friend Mandy, the baby whisperer. Austin loves to snuggle up with her. I think he knows she's getting back in practice for her new bambino!

Saturday morning Austing got up around 7:30 to have a bottle and then went back down for a nap. Here's how he fell asleep with his hands over his ears! lol


Sunday night we had dinner at Kristi's. Austin was in a great mood!

Flying Baby Austin!!!

Tonight Austin was so fun to play with. He's been playing in his play gym a lot for awhile, but tonight he really got into it! He had both arms and both legs kicking the toys at the same time. He was having a ball!



No comments:

Post a Comment