Saturday, August 13, 2011

5 Months Old!!

I can't believe my sweet by is already FIVE months old! Austin is now 13 lbs and 15 oz. I didn't do his length, but we will get that next month when we go to the doctor. He LOVES his baby food. We eat 2 jars of baby food a day. He has had peaches, pears, bananas, applesauce, prunes, squash, sweet potatoes, green beans, and peas. He likes all of that but the prunes and the green beans. The prunes were only used to serve a purpose that day though;). Now that he s a roller, he has decided he is a tummy sleeper. I fought it for awhile, but he won. He looks so sweet with is little bootie in the air. I got these out of order and this should be at the end. This is how our photo shoot ended.

I absolutely LOVE this picture! I love the smile and the drool on his chin! That's just the way things are these days!

Remember when the bear was almost longer than him? Not anymore!

Such a cutie!

Yep, we're always chewing on the fists!

Austin is so fun these days. He loves to roll around in the floor and jump in his jumper. He laughs and smiles a lot these days. It's fun to see all of his new milestones!

No comments:

Post a Comment