Friday, June 10, 2011

Play Date

We have been having a little play date on Friday afternoons with a couple of friends that have babies very close to Austin's age. We still have a few more that are going to join us soon. Today we got them together for some pictures. Here's Austin and Brenden... I'm not sure if Maria or Caylen had more fun in the play gym! Ha ha!


Here's the 3 of them - Caylen, Brenden, Austin...How cute are they together?



I love the look Austin has on his face in this one...If you get me, I'll get you back!

Austin and Caylen - I think I'm going have to teach him to be much nicer to the girls!


Today's play date was super fun. It was fun to see them interact with each other a little bit. Now Austin is taking a nap after all of that excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment