Monday, June 6, 2011

He's a fish!

Last night we had Kamden and Kason's kid birthday party. They both have summer birthdays that are pretty close together, so Kristi rented the pool and had both of their parties at the same time. Austin got all dressed up in his new swimming trunks. Of course we had to have a little photo shoot before we left for the pool... Here's Mimi and Austin right before we got in. How cute is he in those trunks?!?

This pool is pretty neat because you can just walk in with water only up to your feet and slowly gets deeper and deeper. I sat down on the edge and put Austin's bootie and feet in to start with. He just chilled out and liked it! This surprised me. He loves his baths now, but they are also in warm water and I turn the heater on in the bathroom still. I walked all the way in with him....

I'm still so shocked I didn't get a big WHAAAAAAA!!! He NEVER cried. He just let me hold him and chilled out. Andrew came in (after his stinking Texas baseball game) and he held him for a while too. The water was pretty cool and he started shivering, so we got him out and warmed him up. As soon as he got all warm, he was out...

His swim party ended with a nap on Mimi while his mommy and daddy went swimming. We had FUN going down the slide and swimming!!







No comments:

Post a Comment