Saturday, June 11, 2011

3 months old!

My sweet boy is 3 months old today! He had a REALLY good day. He was very happy all day long and we had lots of play time. I keep meaning to read to him, but haven't done it until today. Here is the first book I read to Austin... My mom gave me the book and I can record my voice in it. I'm going to record myself reading the book and then give it back to her to have in August when he's with her during the day. This is a picture of Austin in "the sleeper hold." This is how he likes to be held. The right arm MUST be down and pacifier in. We had a nice little nap on the couch today...


We had some tummy time today. Hes getting better at laying on a blanket and kicking around for awhile.


And here's our 3 month pictures. Andrew is talking to him in this one. The look on his face is hysterical! He's soooo big!


And here's the other 3 month picture. He has the funniest facial expressions.


Austin weighed 11 lbs and 11.5 ounces today. He eats 4 oz ever 3 hours during the day and goes to bed between 11 and 12. He usually sleeps until about 5 and then wakes again at 8. He looooves his swing. We put him in there at night after he has a bath and eats. He falls asleep in his swing and then we put him in his bed. He has been in his own bed for 3 weeks now and has done surprisingly well. I'll be anxious for his 4 month old stats. We go back to the doctor and I'm hoping he has gained in his percentiles!









2 comments:

  1. Awe super cute pictures!
    I got Scarlett's 3 month pictures taken yesterday, and I can't wait to get them back! She is weighing 13 lbs 4 ounces, so a bit chunky compared to your Austin.

    We have a swing, but she doesn't like it. You're so lucky that you can just set him down, and he will fall asleep! During bedtime (around 9 o'clock), we can lay her down in bed and hold her pacifier in, and she will eventually fall asleep. During the day it takes a lot more effort.. usually some walking around and lots of bouncing and swaying!

    I look forward to looking at your other posts!

    <3xojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's sooo expressive! I love it when babies look like they know something you don't. Mine's the same way. Often looks like he's laughing at me.

    ReplyDelete