Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

My first Mother's Day was wonderful. I spent the entire day hanging out with Austin, of course. He was very cuddly the entire day, so much so it was hard to get my chicken enchiladas made for dinner! I didn't get to make the cake I was going to do, but I decided I'd rather snuggle with Austin anyway. We were at home most of the day, but went to my parents house for dinner with the family. It was Mexican food and delicious! Andrew had to work, but got off at about 5 to hang out with us. I've decided Austin is a pretty awesome little boy and I'm very lucky to get to be his mommy. He is the sweetest, cutest, most perfect little baby boy! Here he is on Mother's Day...I told him he kind of looked like a white trash baby all day with a bad hair day, t-shirt on and diaper showing, and one sock. We didn't go out in public like this though:). Austin and Mom - Austin is smiling now (this is right after he did a cute smile), but he won't let me get a picture of it. He smiles when you least expect, but not when you try and make him smile. No, he's not difficult at all;).


Jeff had a 3 games series this weekend that they won and are going to Albuquerque for stae tournament!



Kamden is super sweet to his little cousin. I put this bouncer together! I was quite pleased with myself!


I took Austin to part of one of Jeff's baseball games. He did great! He was all into it and even screaming at the ump;)!





1 comment:

  1. Love the new pics! He is really turning into a little man :) Glad you had a good 1st Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete