Friday, May 13, 2011

2 months old!

Austin turned 2 months old on Wednesday! Time is flying by with this little cutie pie. We also had his 2 month checkup on Thursday....and his shots=(. Austin is 9 lbs 12 oz! He's a chunk these days! It was heartbreaking to see him get his shots. He SCREAMED when they gave him the shots, but they did it very quickly. He calmed down and went to sleep within 5 minutes. He slept a lot and really hasn't been very cranky. In fact, he has been soooo much fun today. We've had more smiling and cooing today than he has had before! He has been smiling all day. For the first time today he was smiling when I was trying to make him smile. For the last 2 weeks it has just been at random times when we least expect it. He was doing BIG smiles at Daddy right before this picture...
He played several times for quite awhile in his play gym today.

His 2 month birthday! He's not skin and bones anymore!


Such a cute boy!


And finally...a smile in a picture! I wasn't even trying for this smile and he just started grinning while I was positioning for this picture. Of course he had to look away, but I GOT IT! Could he be any cuter?!?!


I'm still working on a closeup smile. Somehow my 2 month old doesn't cooperate when I get out the camera=).

No comments:

Post a Comment